Monday, October 21, 2013

How to Make Cash Money via Referral for Music Services!

You owe it yourself to at least read this short article (1 minute!)

You may not want anything I offer for yourself.

However, there are two situations you can make money from me.

Situation One

Let's say you have a friend.

That friend wants to relax from work, find something interesting to do in this town, etc.

They just are not completely happy with the status quo.

This is your chance to make some money.

I suggest they learn to make their favorite music on a keyboard.

Their cost is minimal as keyboards (something that plugs in) are very cheap.

I don't sell keyboards but can help them find something for their needs.

That help is free - that's cheap!

Once the person buys something they will likely try to find help online for free.

It might work - maybe.

If they seek out paid help and pay me for it, that's when I pay you.

I teach very differently.

I take into account the wishes of the student.

How do I know what they want?

Simple - I ask.

They want a nice hobby only then that's what they get. 

If they want to be a pro, then I teach very differently.
 
Situation Two

Again, a friend of yours (it could be a family member, business associate, etc.) wants to throw a party, have an event, etc.

Most such actions feature "live music."

This is music I can provide.

Refer me and when they pay me, I pay you.

*********

You'll quickly notice that I don't say how much you can be paid.

That's intentional so you'll speak with me directly on the subject.

I do pay well, however.

Interested? Then either email me at

danstarrorg@yahoo.com

or phone me at 520-203-7490