Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How to Have an Intimate Concert and Have the Attendees Pay for It!

Many people want more friends but dread the expense!

I'm good, especially at re-creating the music of the 50's and 60's! Of course, I can perform pretty much anything that you might want. The above is simply my preference. Go to my website for proof. I provide the url at the end of this very short essay.

What will allow you to gain friends is a House Concert. To accomplish one you must actually know 10-15 folks you'd like as friends (or are friends with already) who would pay $15 each for an intimate 1 and 1 half hour concert in your living room. You also need a living room (but I can help with that, too!).

Go to my website: danthekeyboardman.com for all the data. Then you will contact me to finalize arrangements.