Wednesday, August 06, 2014

For Anyone Who Has Problems Playing

My Book will help you solve these.

I've been finishing my book! Actually it was finished Monday and just last night (late) I realized that I need to put it on all my social media pages. So here goes.

The book is titled "How to Play Better on Any Sort of Keyboard." It's sub-titled: How to Solve Your Playing Problems" If you don't have any playing troubles then you shouldn't be interested. However, I've discovered that many folks DO have some problems with playing, regardless of whom they play for, even themselves. This book explains all the mis-understood items such as the HOW TO of practicing. It explains why online free lessons are not all that useful, simplifies reading music, and explains what to do once somebody says, "So you're taking lessons. Play something."

It's cheap $9 ($14 for a hardcopy) and to get it you have to tell me you want it at danstarrorg410@gmail.com, then I send you an invoice, which you can pay with a credit or debit card. I then send you the book.

Special offer: anyone who purchases the book during August, is entitled to a FREE phonecall with me in which I'll diagnose your trouble and provide some advice, advice you can chose to take or ignore. Either way you can phone me. I'll provide my number on the invoice. Remember this is ONLY valid for August.

No comments: