Sunday, January 11, 2015

What are the BIG problems?

Here's a list!

Fingering: More people have trouble with this than they think. After all, what plays any sort of keyboard other than fingers? If this is your trouble, then use the search engine to the right and insert the term "fingering".

Timing: Another huge problem. If you have timing problems (and what I mean by "timing problems" is that your notes don't have the correct duration,) then email me directly or leave a comment at this site because there are different fixes for this and some are subtle. I will respond with help.

Motivation: I seem to get this often with newer students. Yes, I can serve to motivate you BUT only for awhile. To continue, even after lessons are stopped, you will need some self motivation. I mean who else is around to do it?

That's why exercise coaches tell their people that the best exercise is the one you will do!

No comments: